.
How long since i last posted...Ha ha. Anyway, feel like posting today. Exams finished. How wonderful. Sadly, need to move bac to my Damn seat!!! Dunno why, i'm not worried bout my results. Maybe its because i dun really care. Hahas. OMG, last thur was such a fun day!! I went out with Emily and Kim. We were supposed to watch The Ramen Girl...all because of that kim..we cant make it on time. So,we change to watch Angels and Demons. It was showing at 2.30pm..so we walked round Tampinese mall. When we went to Golden Village..saw the boys. They were..Jonathan, Jia Wei, Voon Kit and Zhi Yu. I was so shocked!! We also walked past Jun Hong. He was with his fren. When Kimberly saw him, she was so shocked..and she pointed at him. It was so ridiculously Funny. Ha ha. OKay...bac to the movie. We were sitting in Hall 2 row H. While the boys were sitting in row F. The show was so nice. But it was gross.. Talk bout catholic..churches..erm. Fire, Earth, Air, Water...I think. After that,we went to Tampinese 1. Saw the boys!! Haiz..when for a quick bite. Then i went home. Alone again. OH...cant wait for my next trip out.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

