.
Haha. Post agn. I went to Sharmaine's hse today. To celebrate Alecia's B'day. It was damn fun. Especially the scavenger hunt. Haha. Woke up at 8.30 am tday. Haiz..so damn early. Then took bus to interchange to meet Kimberly. I was a little late. Hee hee :) sorrie. Oh! Haha. Supposed to meet her near the minimart in the interchange. But...haha. I sort of overshot as i didnt see her there. haha. She shouted my name. Haha... Lols. Then i went over and she was like... in ha ha...a vry cute hairstyle. Ok...then we went and took 5 to her hse. I was told by Kim to alight in front of CHANGI PRISON...but the prob is..me and Kim..nvr see / dunno hw does the changi prison look like! Dotz... OK. Then...we alight at the wrong bus-stop. All because of the Kimberly. Hahas.. NVM. Then...Sharmaine came finding us and we walked a vry long distance to her hse. OH! I just knw...todae..dat Sharmaine is actually living in a Terrace!! Haha. Its so ridiculous. Then...we were like cope up in Sharmaine's teacher room. We were locked and..we had to finish up the scrapbook thingy. OH! But me and Kim did like onli one page. Hahas. Sorrie... Then...Emily and Samantha arrived! Haha. I showed Samantha the scrapbook and showed her the BIkini BOy. She can't stop laughing whenever she saw that page. Haha. Then... Melissa arrived! Haha. She is wearing dis...deep 'low v' Nike t-shirt. Hahas. As we were vry bored...me, kim, emily, samantha, sharmaine and melissa went to play water bombs!! We just took a few packets la. Haiz...then the stupid Melissa! I was standing so "innocent-ly" beside tha car then...she came with a water bomb and hit it directly at me! WTF! I was so wet then...haiz. And she thought that Kim was standing behind me. DOTZ..then...later on...PZ and Fionn arrived. Haha. They are planners..oh..including Saman and Emily. Then...we went to eat Fried Rice and nuggets. Haha. I'm starving at that time..and it's delicious! :) Ok...then...HH, Sherilyn and Chloe arrived. Haha. Fionn and PZ went to pick Alecia up at Whitesand. They were supposed to drag till 2 pm. But...they were late. They went to take Neo-prints. Haha. Is the pics nice? Then..when they arrive..the rest of the gals...including me "chiong" out and grab the stuffs and "aimed" at Alecia. Hahas. Chloe took the Party poppers, Sherilyn and HH took the string spray...Kim took the snow spray and...me, Emily, Melissa and Samntha took the water bombs! Haha. Then we start the game! I was drenched wet from top to toe. All becuz of the Emily, Melissa and Samntha...i tink. Haiz...they were throwing the water bombs/ using the water hose/ the buckets! WTF! But it was very fun. Hahas. Then..we changed into out extra set of clothings. After dat, Scavenger hunt began!! That was Damn cool. It was planned by the planners: Emily, Samantha, Fionn, Pei Zhen and Sharmaine. They each had their own stations. So..total..5 stations. We..the remaining 7 gals : Alecia, Melissa, Me, Kim, HH and Sherilyn were divided into 2 groups. Then we went to play! First station: We were blind folded..brought down to the gate...had to put our hands inside a tank and find for mentos..i think. Oh! The tank was so disgusting. It was filled with..i tink..water babies...newspaper, erm... and wrappers, snow spray and string spray. Hahas. The longest timing is KIMBERLY!! Haha. Then...2nd station was a station when we had to find out the 3 types of soft drinks?! Hahas. Got a tip-off from Sharmaine's mum. Haha. But...its all Pepsi. Then..3rd station was the lego station. Haiz..that arh..my hands were like aching like siao. But..nvm. Dat's quite easy. Then the 4th station was the Samantha's station. I forgot the name of it. But...that's vry funny. One person had to act out and then the group members will have to guess. hahas. I acted everything out. First up is... the Chicken sandwich. Haha. That's vry hard 2 act out. I was like...cutting sth..on the ground..then pointed out a triangle...then...acted like a chicken!! HAhas..but luckily...Kimberly got it figured out. Ok! :) Second is..FLY TO THE MOON. I was like..wth is that. How am i going to act out sia...Then..firstly..i pointedd out a circle..and i was like posing like a "superman"!! I know its ridiculous. Then...i went out of the room and pointed at a lamp which was like the shape of the moon. Hahas. So...in the end..professor Sherilyn guessed it out! Haha. How clever is she! :) Third..it was jigsaw puzzle! Then...i pointed at the mattress print or sth. As it looked like a jigsaw. Ok. Hahas. That station is complete! Then...we went to Sharmaine's station. We had to touch a frog!! OMG! Kimberly was the brave one. Actually, its kim and HH. Hahas. Then...that station was completed. We moved on to Emily's station! We had to use a small cup then...transfer erm...water from a big pail to a small pail. Ok..that was completed by HH! Then..it was the Last Station!!! We ran to the dining table. We were then given the last clue. We had to " WALK TO THE TREASURE" I was like...wth. Then..me and Sherilyn walked up to the Third floor!! Then..we heard shoutings and screamings. Then we ran down. Haha. Its gd news! HH found it!! Hahas. Its under the shoes. OMG! Wtf...but nvm. We got sth like chocolate..and biscuits. OK...that's the end of the hunt. After dat...we proceed to the cutting of cake! We sang the birthday song to Alecia!! Hahas. How heartwarming. Haha. Then...we ate the cake anf the food. There's lots of nice food! There's fried rice, nuggets, salad, cookies, jelly and drinks. Tha cake was delicious too...
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

