.
Hi guys! Posts agn. Today is a boring day. I guess i'll just cope myself at home and rot from all the Homeworks! Damn it. Oh...but YAY! I complete all the eng quizzes yesterday nite..with buffpig. But..he's just doing his bio quiz. Nth else. Hahas. ok..Yesterday nite...i chiong through it. Omg. I seriously dun think i can finish all the hw! Oh! I went to Kimberly's house yesterday. Its located in Hougang st.91. Hahas. I took a direct bus 88 to her hse. But...this is the first time i went to Kim's hse. So...was a little scared that i may be lost. XD lols. Went to her hse to do the damn history project. Hahas :) But i was lyk slacking all the way. Thx so much 2 kim. Oh..we also spent hours changing my blog skin. All thanks to her. :) I ate lunch at her hse. Her parents were so kind! Oh...and her mum's cooking is so damn delicious. Haha. I left her hse at aroung 6pm. Then...i missed the bus 88. Damn. So we waited like so long 4 the bus...and the bus was damn packed! But..nvm. Haiz...guess i'll just go login to ask n learn agn. Bye! Oh...and I'm glad dat u r actually alive. Hees (:
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

