.




Ok! Today was so fun!!! I waked up at 9+ Then...started to sms Gerald and Audi. Wanna check that Gerald was nt emo or "wanting to die anymore" and...as for Audi...just wanna chat. Cause I'm damn bored and lonely during holidays. ^^ OK...then..left home at 10.30am CUz i am supposed to meet Kimberly at The MRT control station at 10.45am. But..again..as EXPECTED, she is late again. DOTZ> Nvm. OMG! To my surprise! I saw Kai Kang, Hua Fong, Kai Jun and Zheng Yuan outside Whitesands... Dunno waiting 4 who. Kim..haiz..shouted at them. They didnt see me at first. All because of the "Hyper" Kim.: Do u have to shout to gain THEIR ATTENTION?! Haiz...nvm. Then...we went to watch MONSTERS VS ALIENS at 1.15pm. The show was DAMN funny! It's like a comedy! Hahas. Had fun laughing. But the theatre was so small and empty. After Movies...was around 3 plus. Going to 4. Then..we went to Whitesands. Cuz the gals wanted NEO prints. Haiz...cant believe BUFFPIG dunno wats NEOprint. That's why i say ur Dumb. HEEHEE:) No offence. We were hanging in the Pretty Pix shop for over an hour! Haiz. The Neoprints are so nice!! Hahas. Its for momento. After Neoprints, we went to MAC. For Mcflurry and Fries!! Kimberly was so generous. She treated us to Fries. 2 Large fries. Hahas. Thx.! :) After that,..went bac home. Saw Mr Tan! LOLZ. WHen bac home...stressed by HW again. Damn it! Why should we have homeworks. Haix. OMG. Got two shocking bad news by my MUM! Firstly...have to take wat stupid injection on SUNday...for prevention for H1N1. DOtz.. Second bad news is...HAIX. My msg these month cannot exceed 6000!!!! My god. Is that possible? NO! This month still holiday sia... I'm dead. I confirm exceed one. Haiz.....I'll say BB to my plan = to saying BB to my phone. Haiz...without my phone..means i Can't sms. No sms...means no chatting. I WILL BE SO DEAD!!! Haiz...how can I convince her... HAiz.. Signing off. And.. AUDI: I AM NOT AN IDIOT! U R A 100% BUFFPIG! Oh ya...Audi. U have the world longest name. AUDI MUHAMMAD LATIFF ASHRIE BIN MUHAMMAD NOOR BIN KAMIS BIN SAINA BEE. Hahas So long!


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.