.
Today was actually a day filled with fun and laughter. I was supposed to go out with Kimberly, Emily, Samantha, Vk and Gerald. But...haiz...everything was cancelled cause of the stupid H1N1. Damn it!!!! I hate it!!! Haiz...today,went to Punggol Family Clinic cause my mum boss told my mum to go get doc certificate to prove that she can go to work. Dotz. So ma fan. Went home at around 6 pm. Tonight, there's gonna be a 'war' at home in the kitchen. Haha. Cause my mum is cooking. Its been such a long time since my mum cook. Lols. Wonder if it will taste nice. Haha. Just heard a shocking news from Kimberly. Gu Jun Pyo's sis..in the real life..is dead!! Omg. She's so pretty. What a waste. Haiz...Oh..Ms Lee called everyone including me. Oh man...I can onli go to school on 2 July. Haiz...Wat am I going to do on the 3 days...
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

