.




MELISSA!!!!!!!
Thanks for telling me so many things. Muahahaha. I promise i wont say. Hehe :) Today, as usual, waited for KIm at bus stop in the morning. *YAWNS* so tired. i slept at near 1am last nite...cuz i needed to do sth. While i was waiting at the bus stop...i saw Vk alight from his dad's car. Hahas. Then..not long after, Kimberly arrived. Yay. Like everyday..we reach class at about 7.20am. Then...it was the usual routine..temp taking..blah blah blah. The first period was Chemistry! Woots. We got bac our Chemistry level test paper...and teacher counted my marks wrongly. Dotz! Hehe. Then i added 4 marks sia. Soo happy..but sadly, the marks wont be included in CA2. Damn. Haha. After chem was geo. Oh shit. Dead. Today there's geo test n everyone including me was like.."Oh shit. We're so going to fail." Hahas. But okie la. The test is quite easy i tink. Hehe. AFter geo was maths. Teacher told us to find a pair to do a maths ws. Then Christina came over n say " I pair with u?" Then i was lyk..OK. But..sth weird. Audi, Voon Kit and other boys was like laughing and laughing at me and Christina. Haiz...Wats so funny sia. Haha..nvm. Dun talk bout them. After dat was recess. Melissa was running towards AUDI! Oh my gosh. I didnt knw u was so direct man..Melissa. Hahahas. After recess...boring eng n cme. Then..LIT! WOots. Mrs Adris brought APPLES to our class! Oh...and bananas. Haha. Lit was funny esp when they talk bout the old woman who looked lyk a prehistoric bird! Haha. After that...we did GROUP WORK! Woots. It was supposed to be a group of 5 but...me and Kim did alone. Nvm. Its ok. Hahas. Then...erm...lent Jon's bluetack cuz we didnt have any. He is so STINGY lol. Hahas. Erm..the end product was in a mess but nvm luh. And..the jon screamed at me! He wanted to take revenge so he asked boys if they had any pen ink that is leaking. Hahas. But too bAD! None of them had it. So the revenge was off. Muahahaha. If he dares make me, I will surely make him bac! Muahahahaha. After school, me,Kimberly, Melissa, Emily, Samantha...and others went to Ws. Hahahas. That was when i found out alot bout Melissa's relationship stuffs. Hahaha. But I WUN SAY. I promise not to. Hehe. That's all for today luh. So bored. Bye...( hope everything's alright between the 2 of them ) And...the anonymous...STOP DOING STUPID THINGS AND USING MY DAMN NAME. DUN U HAVE YR OWN NAME?! So...stop it!


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.