.
Sharmaine!
Kimberly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa...so 爱美( VAIN ) Hahaha
Look at the mess man......Oh man....tmr is Friday alrdy. So fast luh...shit. I hate fri. Its gonna be super boring and i will have my tuition. Haiz...Ok..today school was quite fun..Omg...i saw the class photo today! Hahahaha. So funny and nice. Hehe. I order liao :) Hehehe. Omg...and i didn't noe Voon Kit was behind me in class photo lor... Hahaha. I want my class photo!!! School: First period was Chemistry! Aww man...dis is the last lesson we will have on Chemistry for dis year. I missssssssssssssss Ms Tan.....shit. She's so damn nice la. We did ALOT of experiment leh...and her talking is funny too. Haiz...next will be PHYSICS. dAMN LA..like who will like Physics man... HAIZ! Chemistry, we got bac Chemistry Modular test! Yay!! But i wasnt vry please with my results la. i got 41/50 lol. Shit la. The Audi got 46 leh!!!! Omg...i lose to him! Haiz..and he was SOO SOO PROUD la. CHEY! Er...then we sort of slack for Chemistry cuz Mrs Tan also dun care. So good. She gave us SWEETS. YAY! Haha. Then i went over to talk to Kim...then sth unexpected happened man! Haiya, dun talk about it. And Audi if u sees this, u better keep yr mouth SHUT! Oh...and Melissa shouted BABY TO aUDI LOL. He must be so shiok la. ANd Melissa is soo soo brave. Hahas. Then it was GEO!! Yea...i got FULL MARKS!! Woots. I cnt believe it. Haha. But alot of gals also got full marks la. Then...i tot i beat Audi sia! Cuz at first he got 19/20..but then...shit la. End of class, he and Kk went over to see Ms Nur and..KK was the first boy who get full marks. ANd i was like so happy for kk. Then when teacher say Audi...the second boy...then i immediately say eee.. Hahaha. Samantha and others heard and kept laughing. Chey...hahahaha. Nvm lor...Er...recess. I went too see the class photo! ANd i accidentally banged into Milton la. The Gerald was laughing so loud when he saw..lol..he idiot lar. Hehe. No offence, Then he pushed KK to me sia!! Wth was that for lor... Went up to class with Kim after buying green tea. Then..the boys were like..hurry come in. SO..followed them in the class...then they say Mrs Adris fainted?! Omg..lor...and we kena alot of scolding from teacher. But..dun care la. Cme we talked about CHARITY. Lol...are we children a worthwhile investment??? Bored..eng..bored too. Then Lit. This is the last day with Ms Priya. Oh man...today she's really nice. Hehe. After school, went WS. Audi, Voon Kit and Gerald was walking behind us. They took 358 with us ( Melissa, Kimberly and Sharmaine ) And..we saw Hua Fong and Lucas lol...er...after dat, the gals ( Us la ) went KFC to eat lol. Melissa Lye said Shawn Teo name for FOUR times. Haha. We saw Mr Choo too....then go home. SO bored...oh man. Tmr is Fri alrdy. So fast...I DUN WANT TUITION.!!! SHit...lol...byes...
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

