.




Today..Kimberly was freaking late. She arrived at the bus stop at 8.15! Its so damn late. N i waited for her soo long. Haiz. Nvm. First period was Chemistry. We went to the lab to do the chromatography experiment. After dat, it was It. I overheard Jh telling Gerald dat he plays bball! Woots! That's extra bonus for Kimberly. Hey Kimberly, u said u like boys who play Basketball arh... Hahas. He IS really yr Mr____. Hahahas. No offence. Erm...during It...we were doing sth with animation. And..mine was in a complete mess. BUt nvm..heck care. Hehe. After It was...Recess. When walking down the stairs, Jh told me to help him bring his file up. SO...I vry "kindly" helped him take his file. Muahaha. Ok..Recess was STUPID! Urgh. I'm so freaking mad with Kai JUn. Firstly, he used the stupid stinky empty potato chips wrapper and threw it on me and KIm's face! Wat sia..haiz. I didnt do anything lol. I only wanted to knw the truth. Hahas. Then...when i was walking to the class..he was standing at the door! And he sprayed water at me! Wth. I'm so innocent! Damn. I dunno why Emily ___ such a stupid guy. Hahas. Jk. Den for the next 15 mins...i was running around, trying to get my Revenge bac! Muahahaha. After recess was damn Choo Choo's lesson ( which is Home Econs ) Aww man....we r going to get lectured agn! Haiz...but nvm. We baked FRUIT CRUMBLES! yay! It was yummy. Hahas. And me and HH's was lyk abit Chaota. But...hehe..it still taste nice. Hahas. Aft Home econs was...History. During history, the hungry Audi kept staring at my Tarts! Hahas. " I knw its vry delicious but stop looking at it." Hahas. Jk. But i ate them all..so sorry..nth left. Hehe :)


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.