.




SCHOOLS! Ok...today..i quitted psl. Sort of, I told teacher in front of all the sec1 and some seniors. And she scolded me and is pissed! Urgh...........!!!!! Played something in WS just now..that lit up my suckish day. Today chinese oral went past Vry FAST! The teacher looked bored lol..she asked us about houseworks..lol. I dun do any actually. Hehe. I hope i dun see the teacher anymore. She confirm will stare at me one lol! Shit. I hate this..urgh. SchooL: First two periods, Physics! Everyone brought set squares and protracters lol..except for Gerald. Then..leart some vector drawings i think. After that..geo. It was boring. Maths too. Lol.. After maths was recess. Recess was havoc once agn. Haiz. Jonathan Ho!!! Urgh! He took my poor bag..urgh...so sad. Its now contaminated lor! Stupid shit. And the Guo Yao put Emily's stuffs inside my bag! For wat la?! After recess was boring eng and cme lol. Literature was..as usual..THE PACK. Lol..so bored.

OK.....i told him to On9 more often as he cnt sms..and he did! Wow...so guai. Haha. I just chatted wif him for a long time lor..and shit..he made me say out sth which i should not say. Haiz...NVM. And..he is Stingy!..haha. Next week i will collect my $5 from him..provided if i walk over and demand for it. Haha...and I WILL! Duh...$5 leh. So much..Haha....hmm..on msn. Talked rubbish with him. HAhaha. And..he agreed that it was a honour. A huge honour. Muahahaha. Ok...tmr National Day..must wear red t-shirt. I will find one. Muahaha. Tmr whole class wearing red t-shirt. Omg...i cnt imagine Voon Kit wearing red t-shirt. Hahaha. Ok...wait. Maybe i cn. HAha. I will laugh. Hehe :D My god..my mum is gonna have a "talk" wif me tonight lol. I'm so gonna die..haiz. Hope everything turns out fine :D but quite impossible lol..haiz.......


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.