.
URGH!!!!!! Why is everyone NOT looking forward to Chloe's bday party just because Gerald Lee is coming...pls la..just go cn?? If really vry boring then leave early la...if nt Chloe will vry disappointed leh...haiyo...haiz. Anyway..school was NOT boring today. haha.
First two periods..eng. It was super boring..as usual luh. After that..chi. Super slack..and Mr Lua taught us "Philosophy of LIFE" LOL! But when he and Jh communicate, very funny. Haha. After chi is..CME. Okay..shit. Ms Lee came in with a black face. She asked who didn't hand up art. And...18 ppl stand up..including me. LOl. I left one onli lar...the stupid phobia. AND...Gerald need to hand up 8! Gosh..and Voon kit need to hand up 6! Others just owe 1 or 2. Hahaha...so sad. JY lol. After cme its RECESS! YAY! :D Bought milo then went up to class..urgh..all because of the Audi, my skirt was wet. SHIT him, urgh. After recess was GEO. Woots...went to class 2E1 and watch video. LOL..Gerald was irritating seh...urgh. Then it was maths. Super boring...nth to say about it. Then FC. Did the travel declaration form...blah blah blah. And Ms Lee scolded us -.- actually, more of shouting. Gosh...she is so angry today. LOL...once again, i wanna change seats =) Okay...after school rocks! :) Haha. Went to WS with Kimberly, Emily and Joan. And..in a 358 bus, there were two Haisians fighting. LOL...and the bus driver looked pissed. Stupid hell, so childish lol. Its upper sec guys. Then...after being a kpo for a while,..we took bus 12 to WS. Ate at mac..then Melissa, Fionna nd Alecia came to meet us. After mac...went to Fairprice to buy sweets..saw Benjamin and Hua Fong! Hahaha...they bought choco. After NTUC, went up to comic connection to find Emily And Joan..then...we saw Jia Wei, Kk, Sean, Benjamin and Hua Fong. Hahahaha. Suddenly got hyper. OH! When Kimberly shouted Sean Goh is behind!...Melissa immediately turned back n shouted "WHERE?!" Hahaha...Melissa..: I didn't noe ur next target will be Sean Goh. Hahaha. ( DUN kill me when u sees dis ) Lol..I will upload pics next time...something wrong with blogger...
Time now...10.49pm. This is so damn freaking weird. Who the hell is 8227...? Anyone care to tell? Haiz...nvm about that. I just chatted with Vk on msn. LOL. I found a new 'DAD'. Lol...haha. He called me ah gal when i say hi boy. Gosh...yucks. And he complaint about my post so short. Hmph...ask him try writing luh..i wanna see how 'long' he can write. Haha. I'm so bored now...and i wanna post pics that i took at WS today..urgh...wats wrong with Blogger?!!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

