.
YAY! Tmr is school day. Okay...suddenly i want to go school. Dotz...how weird. Haiz....maybe its because of u that keep my life going :) Muahahaha.
Once agn...ripped from Kai Kang's blog.
Name a friend from A-Z!
A: Alecia
B: Benjamin
C: Chloe
D: Daphne
E: Emily
F: Fionn
G: Gerald
H: Hong hui
I: Ivan
J: Jonathan
K: Kai Kang
L: Li Ping
M: Melissa
N: Nasrum
O: Ong Kai
P: Pei Zhen
Q: -
R: Rachel
S: Samantha
T: -
U: Ulrica
V: Voon Kit
W: Wei Yi
X: Xin Xuan
Y: -
Z: Zhi Yu
1. Can R & S be together in BGR? (Rachel & Samantha)
- Plss. They dun even noe each other!
2. How is L related to you? (Li Ping)
-Friend luh!
3. Does Y know Z?
-I dun have a fren name Y.
4. If C betrays you, will you kill her? (Chloe)
-Definitely NO.
5. If K steals your gurl friend, what will you do? (Kai Kang)
-Hahahaha. Steal la! I will be glad to give man. Hahaha :)
6. If B tells you that she has a crush on you, what will you do? (Benjamin)
-Er....firstly, Benjamin is not a SHE. And..he wont have a crush on me,...he belongs to...
7. Will you & M get into a fight? (Melissa)
-Almost everday and i LOVE it!♥♥♥
8. Who does K have a crush on? (Kai Kang)
- Does he even have a crush?!
9. If L calls you a bastard, what will you do? (Li Ping)
- Hmm..i will kill her! Hahas. Jk. She wont call me dat.
10. What's the relationship between you & E? (Emily)
- My daughter?
11. Who does Z like? (Zhiyu)
- Oh please! Its OBVIOUS!
12. Who is I's best friend? (Ivan)
- Er...i forgot the name!
13. What colour does Y like? ( )
- I dun have a fren name Y.
14. Where does F live? (Fionn)
- Ris Grandeur...PS. I dunno hw to spell.
15. Did you & C have a fight before? (Chloe)
- NOPE!
16. Who is H's best friend? (Hong hui)
-I've no idea.
17. What can you say about T? ( )
- I dun have a T fren.
18. If J tells you he has a crush on you? (Jonathan)
- Hahaha. YUCK MAN! YUCK.
19. Who is G's idol? (Gerald)
- Dunno. Michael Jackson?
Lol. DOne.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

