.
Edit
Okay. Posting cuz LOW KAI KANG complain that i write too long for ___. So..i'm gonna write more for Kai kang lol.
Kai Kang ♥ Lol. Kai Kang. Thanks for helping me get back my stuffs everytime they go missing. THANKS ALOT. And are u still crushing on _________? Or decided to just remain as friends are concentrate on yr studies? Anyway..I've been in the same pri school as u since p3. Though i didn't talk to you for even once, but..its nice meeting u in Hai Sing Catholic School :) Anyway, u break yr voice alrdy right? Hehe. Anyway, had lots of fun with you in 2009. All the talkings of Ticking time bomb...etc. It was real fun! LOl. Okay. That's all. Should be long enough. Bye.
Today school, was struggling to complete the thank-you cards la! I helped Kimberly/ fountain head/ Jimberly do her cards leh! I'm so kind :D Anyway, she still owes me $1.50 and 2 duck rice! Better pay up! :D Today school was real fun! As i was debating/bickering with Kimberly all the way! :D After school, when walking to Ehub, stupid Jonathan HO and LIM zhi Yue sprayed water at me!!! Urgh...dunno for wat stupid reasons. Yuck. My back was totally wet! Roar!!! Went to ehub, ate at a shop...selling noodles. The shop is called Yumen or sth... There is this cute uncle/grandpa whom is so nice! He kept refilling the crackers thing for me and Kimberly and HS IS JUST SO CUTE!! :D HAHAHA. Okay...BYE! School is going to end in 4 more days! Aww...sad :( Holiday. Boring!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

