.



Talks :D

OMG, I WANT THE SUPER CUTE SHINY, SILVER COW HONGHUI HAVE!
Haha. Sorry, i'm mad ovr it as its really damn nice :) Today school was fun :D Took 89 with Kimberly, then assemble at parade square. Went up to class, and walked ovr to Voon kit there to return him his temp. name tag. (Which was put by LIM ZHI YU and STANLEY GOH in my bag). Then, Miss Lee came in and returned us our eng paper 1,2 and 3. Gosh -.- my eng sucks lol. Then, bla bla bla...Miss Lee went out and after a while, Mrs Adris came in to give out lit papers. When she came in, me and Pei Zhen was like screaming "Mrs Adris!!!" Haha, Samantha was laughing like mad. I think me and Pei Zhen are insane. :p When Mrs Adris was about to give out the lit papers, Miss lim came in, and she gave out physics paper first! :D I LOVE PHYSICS. After physics, gave out lit papers. Then...talk talk talk. I cant believe i lost to CHIANG KAI JUN!!!! URGHHHHH. So angry. >:( I lost to Emily by 1 mark too :( Nvm. Recess..Grab Melissa cuz i cnt find my pencil case and waterbottle. Was playing with her like siao. And oh! Melissa banged into Danry and Kai Kang! She even shouted vagina discharge at Kai Kang! HAHA :D Stupid boys, they went to lock my bag with voon kit's bag, and my pencil case with his -.- gosh, it was scary. But in the end, didn't care and went down to recess. Thanks Fionn & the others for helping me :D Thanks alot. The things that happened after recess, i forgot alrdy -.- nvm. Forget it. Just know that today had lots of fun playing/talking with Pei Zhen, Emily, Samantha, Melissa and Hong Hui :D Hong Hui is 13 now :) And the cow that Xin Xuan gave to her is so damn cute! LOve it. I'll go find for it :D Yay


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.