.
SSH. How i wish i could scream out all the things i wanna say. I cant forget. No matter what i how hard i try, sometimes, i would just wanna retreat and change back to the weakling me. Maybe that's then the true me.. I dun wanna act strong. I dun wanna hide my feelings. I feel like i am breaking. All i need, is you to have the courage to say everything. But can you do that? Do u know dragging hurts! Do you know i have been waiting and waiting? I am being forced. Forced for everything. I wanna give up, i wanna forget. But..it seems like my heart, it had been stained. By you. All the memories left behind, i should end it soon. But..is it really posssible? Why do i melt once i see you? Why am i shakened just by hearing your name? Why? Why? Why? Why did u gave me hope, then destroy it with your bare hands? Why must u leave me broken with unspoken words? I have so many things to ask. So many questions in my mind, but no matter what, there won't be answers to them. Its just left unspoken. Dead without a cause.. Hurt given by the same person, but why wun i hate him?
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

