.
Outing with Kimberly & Jonathan
Went out. 12pm, left hse and the Kimberly Jimberly WONG WONG WONG was rushing me like siao. So, yea. Was ordered by HER to send 5 sms! In the end, guess wat. When i reached there, she was LATE! VERY LATE! Make me wait for so long =.= and she bluff me! Hmph! So angry!!! Ok..nvm. So after that, walked to mrt station. Jonathan Ho ho ho came. Then we went to KFC lols. Jon brought his laptop so yea. Used. Jonathan is so IT smart. Pro. After KFC, went to Simei cc. Then bla bla bla. Talked abt stuffs. Then took mrt home with Kimberly. So, we were supposed to do geo project but end up, didn't do a single stuffs. LOL, expected :P
Ok. I am so missing Kimberly now... :( Memories brought up. Kills me. I always wonder. But i wun say anything. I would not make it known. And i will try to act, hide. But someday, maybe i might just explode. Who knows right. So many questions running through. Popping up. i am running away,cause i am afraid. To have them back once again. Etached to my mind.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

