.




Photo of the day. Muahaha (:

Hellu~ Today, went out the whole day. morning..got up at around 11+ washed up, changed, and went Whitesand to eat lunch at mac! :D After that, went to buy uni cuz its too lose! lol. ok... after that, went back to Whitesand to buy school book. Saw...Jun Xuan and Kai Jun there. Haha. Cnt buy lit book cause not available :( and need to go back sch to buy some other stuffs. Ugh..troublesome. After that,went NTUC lols. Then took taxi home (: and went out agn -.- today spent around $100+ WOA. alot. Lol. ok. Bb. Oh ya, Happy birthday Kj lol. (:

I dun understand why u do tht. & wat u are treating me now. Maybe i'm paranoid, or i jus think too much, but..sometimes...this is wat i feel. Hate this kind of feeling, but yea. It jus comes. Its like, feeling i want this, but no matter wat, just cnt reach it. You noe how that feels? I dun even know wat u are thinking. It sucks.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.