.
Happy birthday
Omg Omg Omg! I just completed History! :D Cheers. Yay :D I've been slacking, so being able to complete ONE homework, makes me feel better. *Pardon me* But i still have to print it out. So....HOME-WORK. I haven done chinese, english, maths. Geo pairwork, half-half. Geo individual work...erm...half done. Maths...its like shit. Haven even done at least 10qns. Chi, haven go asknlearn. Eng, will do SOON. Anw, went to Raffles city today cause my aunt treat Japanese Restaurant. And the bill was like...$157!? For 5 ppl. WOAH. but overall, nice :) and full. Very full. Got pics, but i'm lazy to post now as its 2:11am and i should be way in bed now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUN (:
Thought it out. Yes i do regret and i have my faults. But i dun wish to say anything to disturb u now since u are getting so fine now and most importantly..happy. A very big SORRY. (I noe one isn't enough). Just..countless Sorry(S). I will move on with my life. Best wishes to you.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

