.



dedicated

lol. Today, woke up at 10am! SO rare (: Around 10:30am, new furniture came :) Muahaha.. After that, went out, then to grandma hse. We when to eat at Kovan then i went on book-craze! All thanks to Kimberly! :D Kerrelyn sparks books are so nice (: I bought one book in San bookshop. Hehe :p So..today is grandma's birthday. So... 生日快乐!

  • Pei Zhen, cheer up and just be yrself (: Dun have to act or care so much. If she really belongs to you, then u dun have to wry. If u really hate that some1, then dun need to act/care. Just be yrself and enjoy spending time with yr true friends :D Stay happy my Seah Pei Zhen! ﺕ


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.