.



joy to emma

Today today today was nice! (: Eventful and unexpected. Joy and nice (: tehee

Morning ---> Crazy. Ran all the way to school from outside Whitesand cos me and kim were late...almost late*! But kj and jh was slightly later. Hahaha :P

Anw, i didn't complete my eng letter :( gonna fail it!
History ---> 20/20 =)
Physics ---> Failure :( I draw the diagram different from others :(

After school ---> Slacked at school, got embarrassed :( and heard Jun hong playing piano XD And he was singing praises for the sec 1 guy. They both so pro luh (:

Anw, i'm going Pixie Lott crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
HEHE ﺕ
Tmr have guides :( wonder wat we'll be doing.
Will be home late :(


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.