.
Testttttttttttttt
I'm going to die soon from the large amount of TESTS next week.
- Mon -> Physics test
- Tue -> Geography test
- Wed -> Physics Skit
- Thur -> Maths test, History test
- Friday -> Home Econs test
Plus, it will be a vry busy week.
Monday, gotta stay back for Notice Board (Melissa the stone ordered me to)
Tuesday, got guides.
Tomorrow, going Jia Wei's hse (i think) for the physics rehearsal.
PACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
* I really hope i can survive till Chinese New Year (:
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

