.





Together ♥

Okay, let's post proper stuffs. Haven't been posting since last friday =/
Saturday, had reunion dinner at grandma house and played blackjack like mad! ;) Haha. But sadly, i lost $10+! Stayed overnight with my family, and sunday, just kept gambling n gambling ;) I think CNY really gets the whole family tgt and just sit down, play, chat with each other. What a nice bonding period ;( so sad its short.
Sunday, had to pray to the god or sth, so reached home only at 2am -.- so i only slept for 4 freaking hrs -.-
Monday, went to school. Nothing special.
Tuesday, had trainings. Was quite enjoying it ;)
Wednesday, went for Ipw. Got scolded by Leader -.- we made acid rain.
Thursday, had my first speechday training. it was..WOW.
Friday, today, 1st period, was english. Did compo on badminton. Lol. Then, it was recess, then home econs. ONLY Mrs Choo had test that day -.- we cooked spagetti today, *damn nice*, but got scolded quite a number of time -.- Mrs Choo kept.. "Table 4! Table 4! Table 4!" nonstop. After home econs, was chinese. Lol. Frederick and Jun Hong the jokers. Was drawing each other uniforms. Haha. After school, went with Kimberly to do her "Crazy" things. 7:30pm, had tuition. My mum told me about parent-teach dialogue. It sounds quite fun!...hahas. My mum say she talked to KAI KANG's mum! :o LOLOLOLOLOLOL! ﺕ

Next thursday is 4 March 2010 already. Daphne jie jie will be going overseas for her overseas attachment for 5-6 months. :( Although i only see her 1/2 times per week, she's always been part of the joy in our family gatherings. I WILL MISS HER SO MUCH! SO SO MUCH. Gonna give her a hug. :( She never left Singapore for so long before. Wonder what it will be like for both, she and us :( I LOVE HER. ♥♥♥ I'm getting all emotional.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.