.
Friday:
Finally its Friday! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =D
Friday = weekends! = rest days! =D
Although friday is short, its fun! Accompanied Kimberly to Sherilyn's house cause they needed to do home econs project. Sherilyn's hse... was super nice! I feel so guilty for freaking out when i see Oreo and Simba! sry! I can tell tht Sherilyn loves cats :D
1) I found 2 of Oreo's hair! LOL
2) Me and Kimberly shared our jokes to Sherilyn and we laughed like mad xD haha
3) We looked carefully at the year book and i pointed to MR SEOW to be the "handsomest" LOL! *inside joke*
4)Sherilyn's dad SUPER NICE! xDD
5) Kimberly get freaked out everytime Oreo walk towards her! LOL!
SO COOL! :D
Saturday:
I WOKE UP AT 9AM!!! Freaking tired!!! :(
Went out with mum,took train to Buona Vista. One super cool thing is. We saw one VERY VERY punk-ish old auntie, who wear big sunglasses, had RED PUFFING UP HAIR (like tht kind of bomb-ed hair), wear black singlet and black short mini-skirt with a COOL spikish belt. COOL. And sadistic.
Around 1pm+, train-ed to tamp! Bought one blue punkstar t-shirt :D totally love the colour ! ;)
Next week Mon, Tue, Wed have speech day training. Mon, Tue, Wed also got TESTS! :( *bleh*
One must have faith. Love does not judge, nor will it be unkind.
If you love her, you gotta tell her the truth, you gotta make it real.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

