.
I need to get more sleepppppppp!!!
I told myself to sleep at 10:30pm ytd and in the end, i slept at 12am -.- damn. :x
Got shouted by my mum for sleeping so long :x yucks.
Took bus-ed with Kimberly to school, and was not late! (:
Sat behind Christina and she said "Its the first time i'm so early!! Haha" :p
Had Pe, played soccer :/ so-so. *bleh* then recess...crappy much.. then..history! xDD cool !
Maths nth much, eng..nth much too :/ then lunch, got sorta..kicked out ._. was feeling weird then :/
After that Chinese, SLACK MUCH then school ended. Went for 1hr of guide, then had to leave. Reached home at 7:55pm today! omg! *faints*
Tmr got speech day training :/
Today was such a freak.
I felt that my life is so screwed up.
I can't stand it.
It could be better, if this and that bla bla didn't happen.etc.
But it just did and now its so jumbled up.
Nobody could guess, nobody could predict. Till the dunno when day then maybe,
maybe all will be known and finally understood.
What actually happened,
I am guessing, with no return answers.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

