.




What kind of holiday is it when there's 4 freaking projects and tons of homework!?!?!

Damn it.

Moday - IPW project.
Tuesday - Go out with Kimberly (finally)
Wednesday - English project
Thursday - Need-a go somewhere
Friday - Literature project.


The only thing i'm looking forward is friday!! :D Can go Jia Wei's mega big hse and play hide n seek! haha :D but 4 person.. not tht fun ==


Idc, home econs project, most likely, i will do ALONE

I realised how OVER i am today. and how crazy me and Kimberly were. The laughing on the road part...was just... ridiculously funny! haha


I forgot to hug Christina :(


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.