.




Yohs. 1st:

WHY IS THERE SUCH A FUCKING BASTARD STILL PRESENT IN THIS EARTH!?

Hell with him. Stop threatening ___ and just get on with yr life la. Are u really that thick-skin and think u are like GOD!? Moron asshole.

Ok so..today. WAS SO PROUD WITH MYSELF! Me and Kimberly wong shu hui reached school at 7am!!!!!!!!! OMG LAH :D
Anw, today, told Miss Bharati my measurements for guides uni and stuffs. Then went for speech day training. I somehow think its quite fun? Though its tiring -- but standing still in the rain (for a short while) just seem quite fun :p
Lol. I am mad. Gonna die tmr. Haven done homework, haven learn for Home Econ test == shit.

Today, Daphen jie jie going away alrdy :( I will/am/miss her

Sorry Samantha. Dun be angry with Sherilyn also.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.