.
sometimes, life's just irritating.
i look at myself in the mirror, knowing fully well what i truly desire. The unspoken. But then i think again, should i be thinking this way?Sorry but i have to say.
Today, i saw you with him. You know i saw, you know in fact ,everything.
People ask am i angry? Honestly, i'm not angry at all. I didn't even bothered caring and just walk off when i saw you with him. But i guess deep down inside me, the times when i look you in the eyes, without saying anything, i hope that you will, for once, take the own initiative and tell me what i want to know, without me asking.
But as what i guessed, you just brushed it off again, like it did not happen. Like you didn't need to clarify. Let me tell you, last time if i got angry cause of this kind of thing, it means i care. But now, if i am not angry, it just probably means that, I've already given up hope.
Sometimes, i just wanna put down my strong front.
Common test's over. Geography sucks :( !
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

