.
Do you know how hard it is to start the topic. Do you know how scared i was today. Do you know how it feels like when nothing i do seem please you. Do you know how fucked up i am and feel like i am just a piece of fucking bullshit in your freaking eyes. Although . tell me its not. How do i persist and handle this. There's always a fucking limit to everything. What i do is not what you wanted. When i do what you wanted, you dun fucking care anymore. When i try again because i care, you replied like fucking bullshit. I am just a fucker to you. Ok. Yeah _ is right. Maybe i just have to get this into my mind. "You want me to feel the hurt i gave you. Well u won. I just don't fucking deserve all this. But i tried for the last time."
fucker, backstabber, liar, is all i am to you.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

