.
I just like the way we have fun together
Uh-oh.
I filled in my form. I flipped through physics and biology textbook before my choice was made. Gah. God. Shit. And i chose E1. Deh, hope alot of 2E1-ers go to 3E1 too! :D (that's the only thing i'm looking forward to in sec 3)
So today, HAHA, perfect.
Went to school, collect report book, then went to slack at mac with Jun Hong, Nasrum, Voon Kit, Jonathan and Milton. Slacked till 9am, nas went home while the others went my house. And it was pretty fun cos we saw how turned on/hyped up Jun Hong was while he _. Me and Milton were laughing all the way. hahahahaha. Then around 11:30am, we left and headed towards ehub. Jon & Mil & Jh didn't go. So yeah, me and vk was late -.- and somehow, me and zy got to eat at Sakura with the others :D I paid $10! (so im broke) while Zhi Yu only paid $1 LOL! >:( haha. So after Sakura, me, vk, nas went to Jia Wei's house-to-be. Though it's an HDB flat, it's toally modern ttm! Ahhh! Freaking nice! Will raid his house one day >D yeah man. Then went to my house again (without jw), and we were too, late for sth ;) Me and Vk have very bad time management- Said by Nasrum.
At My House:
Hahahah, basically, it's just super funny. Me and Nasrum started playing some silent games, threw masking tape at each other, laughed super damn loudly when we were supposed to be quiet :D fail much. Then played some hiding games "Jigsaw- I wanna play a game with you" xDD
To summarise, today was cool ttm. Everyday is so fun and filled with laughters :D Wohoo.
I hope we can still go out during the holidays :D we will never end if we all put in efforts to make this work
It's the last day of School tomorrow. It won't be the last of us. 2E1'10 - we totally rock.
Can we have a hug :D
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

