.
Another 1st experience.


- Life man, life.
TODAY i went Bugis. Before that i was roaming around Tampinese.
HOHO, the shopping trip at Bugis was totally awesome (i spent the $ i didn't wanna use).
But i bought a freaking NICE shirt and I'm totally loving it! :DD
But i bought a freaking NICE shirt and I'm totally loving it! :DD
Then had dinner with Kimberly, Belinda and Chrystabelle (:
And ohyeah, i finally got the chance to tell Kimberly Wong the whole story and..phew~ :DD
So overall today was great! (: Another 1st experience, shopping with Friends at Bugis Street! :D
Ahh, i was doing my A/E maths homework, and damn shit ._. I think i'm not gonna survive any subjects next year. BIGBIG gah D:
AND, my school homeworkk are still... sigh, not even worth talking about ._.
BUCK UP EMMA!
Bye ((:
How would i react if that happened to me too.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

