.
I'd love to, but can i?

Because of fear of losing, because it was so special, because it's the best, because you never want it to be gone, one chose to stop now, before it's gone. Becuase one know not all will last, that's why it's wise to end it early. Because of not wanting to experience lost, one chooses to let it go first. Is it right? Is it wrong? I don't know. All i know is, the best might not always remain as the best if we create something better than the 'best'. All i know is it's foolish. It's not worth. Getting hurt over giving up something you fear to lose.
If it was a dream, it wouldn't hurt so much. If it hurt, it means it's real. If it's special, don't ever let it go.
Don't be scared of losing the best you've ever had, because it won't leave you. You're too special.
If it was a dream, it wouldn't hurt so much. If it hurt, it means it's real. If it's special, don't ever let it go.
Don't be scared of losing the best you've ever had, because it won't leave you. You're too special.
I'm not afraid of disappointment, as long as i was once
happy.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

