.



I'm gonna keep the 'old'.



Hi, there. So.. 2011 finally arrived.
I'm really, really, not anticipating it, at all.
I don't know why. Maybe i'm too clingy, paranoid, weird or whatever but, don't know why, i can't really perk up and say 'OH, 2011! Yipee, happy new year! :D It'll be wonderful!"
Hmm, maybe cause it's a secondary 3 and oh damn, it's gonna be hell? Or maybe cause we'll be going to new classes = meeting new people = awkwardness ttm.
Last year i was sooooo excited about the coming 2010, because i wanted a fresh start, and besides, i was missing my friends. But this year felt different. i SO didn't want 2011 to come ._. but, maybe that's why 'you can't force things/stop time' is for. Yeah, i can't stop it .

New year resolution/s? Ahh, gotta set some.
1. SURVIVE.
2. Overcome, don't give up.
3. Treasure (be grateful) my loved ones, be there for them no matter what.
4. Doing my very best, very very best.

Looking back on what we’ve done this year, it was the best times, it was the worst times, but we built something here.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.