.



The nights are the toughest.

" tomorrow "

Probably, not.
'must be more to'

Oh boo, hi. I seem very free to be blogging nowadays.

So today, tiring tiring tiring. Morning, was abit cool ~ xD Because for a moment i cant recognise my classmate and i help save the.. key :D ha, epic.
Then, school got boring.. i found out i didnt grow (but im sure i did.) and zzz, pe is so 'neat' now that it sound like it's not gonna be fun anymore. Major..fail. sad.
I love the part where e1s go to 3e1 to just talk, play, but i'm sure they just want the aircon >D haha jk. Then, had BORING chi lesson, very few people but zzz... to my horror, cher is collecting the damn holiday homework, which oh-shit, i haven done. So..managed to chiong my compo out but still left with other two zzz. sadded.
Oh, chemistry. Last period was chemistry and only half the class was present. It was super quiet and super cooling. That's why i kept yawning during class and omg, so hard to keep myself awake ._. like super. After school, something cool happened :D Like finally! hehe.
I've been hearing your voice but never did i once see you in real life. ;D so it's cool.

But the Super duber freaking bad thing is. I FREAKING LOST MY EZ LINK CARD!!! ahhhhhhh. shit that up. So, my mood was pretty spoiled by that.. ._. k whatever. hope i can miraculously find it tomorrow. * *

I hope tomorrow will be a better day, please be one. Cause if every night is like this, i doubt, because it's screwing up. I'm feeling so damn . urgh.

The nights are the toughest.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.