.
How different am I to you.

hi people! okay, it's 11:39pm now D; wanted to sleep early today but i forgot got guides ppt which is due Tomorrow, like OMG!, and needa help cjh do something. (i'm so good xD) haha joking.
SO, today is sunday, which means tomorrow is monday ;( just a few hours later imma going to wake up for school D;
aww!
another week to pass before my due lovely weekend comes! (: yipee.
ok, there's physics test this week, idk why i'm always scared of physics. boo!
goodbye and goodnight!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

