.
I don’t quite know how to explain what I feel now. All I can say is, sometimes doing what you say is hard. Sometimes even you can’t keep your own words to yourself. That’s when it really suck and things get tough, really tough. When the person you need to convince is not anyone else but you.
"Maybe one day you’ll be better, you’ll be smarter. More grown up and a better son or daughter. And a real good friend, and you’ll be awake. You’ll be alert, you’ll be positive though it hurts. And you’ll laugh and embrace all of your friends and you’ll be a real good listener. You’ll be honest, you’ll be brave, you’ll be beautiful and you’ll be beautiful; you’ll be happy."
MYE COMING.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

