.
"I really haven’t seen enough sides of you to know how much people mean to you. I know the basis of your nature, but I also see the way you spend all your time with your friends, the way your friends are your outlet. And then you claim to tell them nothing of importance. How can you extinguish the flow of your words, edit your truths, around those you’re surrounded by? And how can they not pick up on it? Do you keep a little particle of yourself, hidden away at all times, protected by sarcasm and half-hearted pranks, against in-filitration? Do you only take it out and gently examine its contents in the dead of the night, when no anxieties are present? That’s the difference between us. I lack inhibitions. I lack a filter for all my words and enthusiasm. There are no shadowy corners inside of my mind, I express everything whole and in the extreme. I give away all of myself, even to those who don’t ask for it, even to those who might not even want it, even to you. I just want to know if you
do want me, or not."
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

