.



PS: 2 more days to my mom's birthday!

I SUDDENLY LOVE THIS PICTURE LIKE MAD xD Taken during CNY '11! :DD

weeee, come to think of it, i really love festival like CHINESE NEW YEAR and Christmas. Those are the time we have sleepovers, eat, play with each other!! And i really LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it! :333333333333333 Guess i'm a family person! weeee~

Okay so, there's maths test tomorrow and i only read my notes. Feeling guilty for being lazy but. T.T oh wells.

Holidays are coming, and i didn't realise that SA2 is SO NEAR, and oops, 'Im screwed'. Guess Sep holi isnt really play play play only uh, must start revising/preparing.
i always tell myself 'if you have the determination, you can do it!' BUT...it's hard DDDDD;

tsk tsk, self reminder: STOP BEING LAZY!!!!!!!!!


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.