.
Cause lately i don't even know what page you're on.

TADAH! I watched Smurfs that day (2nd sep?) and it was fantastic! Hooked up with "I smurfing..love you!"❤
weeee! So i just watched 2 movies within...7 days? So yeah, i'm really broke now. Today marks the start of September holiday but == it's totally not a holiday for me. Have to go back to school from monday to thursday!? And all my lessons start at 8-8:30am -.- wow, great life i have.
SO yeah, EOY are coming, and ..hais, makes me sad. I know i should work hard, have the determination to study, bla. But i am becoming VERY lazy, and though i feel guilty, really guilty, i am doing nothing about it. Absolutely nothing. I don't even try to study. Oh great, how great. Hais. What can i do. Whenever i think about it, it's horrible! Bleh.
Okay, so i watched Cars 2 today with Kimberly, Jia Wei and Zhi Yu. Not bad, but not as good. Main character was MATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! i love him xD Though it was quite, a tiny winy little boring, the details of the movie was BOOM! COOL. And i saw how Mater looks like if he was a vampire! haha! xD
So yeah, some quotes from movie!
Cars 2: So Lightning Mcqueen, instead of going Ka-Chao, now you go Ka-Boom!Smurfs: Clumsy smurf- I am pretty unforgettable."You dont feel it, you just do it. How do you know when are you ready? When your children needs help, you are just there. No reason for you to do it, but you just have to. You have to do it."
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

