.
The Hunger Games.
Ok, so I'm really CRAZY over Suzanne Collin's The Hunger Games trilogy. Like seriously. The first time I saw it was the teaser trailer during the movies. And I was like 'WOA! The title looks cool.'
Then.... One day just randomly, I picked up the hunger games book owned by my cousin and I couldn't stop reading it!
It's really awesome, and I think you should read it too!
I can't wait to watch the movie on march 2012! I think I'll rewatch it a few times. Hoho. Seriously. AWESOME.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪








