.
Ok. I got everything figured out. I wont care bout the damn freaking thing. its onli me and u. Everything is in the past :) I dun even need to bother bout it. Yay. I'm so relieved. Hahaz....I dun think the readers will understand wat shit i'm posting. Why am i getting up earlier and earlier. But nvm. My holidays is PACKED!!! 4 june...going out with kimberly, emily and samantha. 8 june going to Alecia's party. 9 june...going out. Hees. Dun ask me where am i going. 11, 16, 26 june...haiz.. Damn tuition.! XD 18 to 24 june. Going to HK!! So damn freaking long. If wanna go out with me..dun choose those dates. Thx.. Bye. Going out to eat with cousins! YAY> bye. Haiz...worried for Hw. Is this a holiday to relax or wat...
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

