.
Haiz. Is wat I'm doing now right? Can i really close an eye bout that matter? Should i go out? Who should i tell? Who can give me advice? Is it right to ___ u? Should i just leave it? Should i say 'NO' or just dun care bout that? Did i make the right move? Why is love so confusing? Why did i confess? I have so many question. Who can ans them? Haiz...i am so confuse now. Wat's going to happen to my holiday. Its like hell. Why must i come across that blog.? haiz... I am so sad plus confuse. Wat am i going to do. My life is full of regret....sad. SO sad. I wanna be emo.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

