.




Hi. Posts again. Haiz...its school holiday. I will be so bored. Got back report book. Very satisfied. Lolz. Got position 6 in class. But...sadly, onlli one A1. Haiz... My eng: 67% Chi: 71.5% Mathematics: 73.9% Science: 76.8% Geo: 65.3% History: 69.1% Lit: 74.9% DnT: 71.2% CME: Grade A Music: Grade C. Total: 633.7% Haiz...on Fri, i feel like I am going to die. I got high fever..but i went to school cuz its the last day and i want my Report Book! Haiz...I was so restless and i have no strength at all. Haiz... felt like I'm going to faint anytime. I am so confuse now...Should I go out or no. Haiz...now i am so dizzy. Feel like sleeping. Bye!



◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.