.
Omg!!! I am hoping mad. What rubbish did u say to him!!! That's SO NOT TRUE!!! WTF! I am so confused now! NVM...why did it turned out like this. Haiz..... Forget it. I'll find out. Hees. Omg..tmr is the last day of school! I am so going to be lonely. Why do we have holidays. Haiz. There's like tons of homework. Every teacher that came in was like....Let me brief you on your Holiday HW. Haiz..all at ASKnLEARN. Aiyo...hope I can go out soon. Just came bac from whitesand. I went there with Samantha, Emily and Kimberly. We went to eat MAC. And the damn Zhi YU. wat kind of lousy phone u have. I sent u a mms and u cant see the pics. Haiz...wats happening. Today school was not boring at all. We watched LOTS of videos. The best is the video shown during HISTORY lesson. Its about wars...etc. And one was on the movie..RED CLIFF. That rocks!!! Okay...haiz. Need to go Grandma house today. Haiz...signing off. Hope nobody is going EMO.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

