.




Hiie!! I won't be posting for a week. I am going to HK tmr!! YAY! Haiz...but wat am i going to do for 4 hours on the plane.. Wat can i do? Sleep? HAiz...i hate taking the plane. Oh...who's the ; ? Can u reveal yr identity? I am so curious. Hahas. But I'm having alot of fun guessing who u are. Haha.Going to HK tmr. Taking the 1.30pm flight. So i can still sms before i board the plane. YAY! Luv it. Oh..a msg to Gerald: Dun be emo la. Cheer up. Pls dun misunderstand..(other ppl) i mean. I'm going to Hk disneyland too. I will buy lots of souvenirs for my dear frens! I promise. Kk. Getting vry sad to leave S'pore. Hahas. Bye...


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.