.
Hiie!! Posties agn! Ok...today is such a boring day. Just chat with Kim on Msn. She is currently in Malaysia now!! Have fun..Kim! I miss u alot! Haha. So mushy. I was supposed to have tuition today at 11am. But...because of some reasons...it was cancelled!! Yay!!! Haiz...so tired. I slept at 3am yesterday. Cuz...i was hooked up by Boys Over Flowers. Yay! Watch the final episode yesterday. Haiz..what a good ending. So good... " Some things can only be seen through Faith" ..haiz..how true! Ok...I am currently struggling with my HW! Haiz.. only 2 more days to going to HK!!!! YAY!!! I dunno why I'm so excited! Woo! Dun sms me on 18 to 24 June. I won't reply. Hees. And...on 18 June, u can sms me b4 11.30am. I think. Bye.. Misses. Haha. Will buy present back for some ppl. Haha. Bye!!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

