.




Yay!! Another one more day to school! Woo! I luv it! Missed school so much. House is so boring... heard from audi and Kim that their home econs teacher was changed! So good. And unfair to my class. Why didnt they change our class too!!?? Haiz... I haven do lit comic strip and pop art... Wonder wat I'm gonna do tmr. Another boring day at home. Haiz.. Nvm. I'll just finish up my hw lol. So bored.. Hope school isn't as bored as home. Oh. Sharmaine..are u okay? Heard that u can onli come to school on next tue! Jia YOU! Haha. So bored. Everyone sleep so early today. So boring. Haiz...bye......


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.