.




Today was so so so fun!! I finally went to school! WOO!! Luv it! Hahas. Reached school at around 7.05 or later a bit. I saw Ms Lee standing in the class. Hahaz. I then went directly to sit with My Dear Emily!! Miss u so much! Hahas. Then..saw Kimberly at the other side of the class. Haha. We laughed at each other...Oh..So hapy to see u Kimberly!! Miss u so much too! Oh. After dat was I-T. And..WTF! Why am i sitting so in front?! If the teacher ask me ques..i'll be like shocked! hahas. But nvm. I enjoyed the free time. We were allowed to use HP! So gd! AFter that...was recess. I was agn chased by Emily and Melissa. Haiz...they and their burps. Eew. We also had a little water fight. Then...nth interesting le. After school, went to Whitesands with Kimberly! She wanna treat me to lunch. Hahas. Cuz for my b'day or sth. We went Sakae Sushi...ate the lunch buffet. Thanks so much Kim! Oh...and thx Melissa for her present too. Haha. Ooh...I wanna go school so much. Its so bored at home. Haiz... Hate doing lit essay... Bye. Gotta do Hw!


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.