.
Today school suck a little. But history free time was the most exciting part. Heehee. After school, went to Whitesands with Kim. She wanna buy disc and eat lunch. But in the end, she didnt buy anything. Haiz.feeling abit depressed now. But got a little cheered up by Kimberly's words. Thx so much. I seriously dun feel lyk going out now. Stupid. My dad wants to have dinner at T1. Haiz.. I'm totally feeling tired today. So bored. And..this is the worst day for this week. I got so many questions. I must be crazy. Why wont he reply? And..why is he the one that i ___?! Haiz...Oh. Thanks Audi! U are so gd! Thanks for making me laugh. Hahas. And..keeping me company cuz I'm always freaking bored all the time! Oh..an add-on: Yo! I had lots of fun at Tampinese!!! U la. U and yr family...Keep walking from one place to another. That's why cannot meet. U dummy:) Haha. JK! This is a special note for Audi..The 100% Buffpig!. Heehee. U must see dis! Haha. Oh..Kimberly, plsss tell me u can go out on Mon. Pls. Haiz.. There's so much Homework. Wtf! Haiz.. I hate to do literature comic strip. It suck. I dun even knw the story. Dotz. And...wat did Mrs Adris talked about for the past 1 hour? I totally forgot bout it! Shit! Oh...and vry vry sorrie Melissa. I seriously dun mean to do make yr shirt into that kind of state. I'm vry sorry. I really dun mean it. Hope yr mum dun scold. Homeworks: Lit comic strip, Lit reflection, Maths hw and history... Bye. gotta go. I'm confirm going to be Late!
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

