.




Ripped dis from Kimberly's blog! And..i got her permission ok?!
Can you name 30 people you can think of right off the top of your head?
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 30 people.
No cheating!

The Clique:
1) Kimberly
2) Emily
3) Samantha
4) Melissa

1e1:
5) Kai Kang
6) Alecia
7) Fionn
8) Pei Zhen
9) Hong Hui
10) Christina
11) Audi
12) Voon Kit
13) Jonathan
14) Sharmaine
15) Zhi Yu
16) Gerald
17) Hua Fong
18) Stanley
19) Jun Hong
20) Chloe
21) Nasrum
22) Benjamin

PVPS:
23) Zhi Xin
24) Shu Hui
25) Crystal
26) Li Ping
27) Zong Qing
28) Alastair
29) Xiang Jun
30) Kenneth

THE QUESTIONS:

How did you meet 10 ? [ Christina ]
- in Hai Sing

What would you do if you had never met 6 ? [Alecia ]
- I would laugh less! hahas.

What would you do if 20 and 15 dated ? [ Chloe and Zhi Yu]
- i will laugh like siao!! :)

If you could marry between 6 and 14, who will it be? [ Alecia to Sharmaine ]
-I will marry Alecia. hahas. Hw can i possibly say a guy name in a blog!

Did you ever like 9 ? [ Hong Hui ]
- Yea...

Have you ever seen 4 cry? [ Melissa ]
- No...but fake crying..yea!

Would 4 and 12 make a good couple? [ Voon Kit and Melissa ]
- No. One is soo quiet and the other is soo noisy! Haha :)

Would number 1 and 2 make a good couple? [Kimberly and Emily]
- Hahas. Kimberly is MINE!!

Describe 8 : [ Pei Zhen]
- She's a vry good Leader!

Do you like 12 ? [ Voon Kit]
- Well...can i dun ans this question?! Hahas. He's funny at times. But he's quite anti-social to gals. Hahas.

Tell me something about 17: [ Hua Fong ]
- Mischevious..hahas. I tink!

What's 7's favorite color ? [ Fionn ]
- Purple...

What would you do if 1 just confessed they liked you ? [Kimberly]
- I will give her a hug! And say I LOVE U TOO!

When was the last time you talked to number 15 ? [ Zhi Yu]
- Friday. I shouted at him in Whitesands! Hahas.

How do you think 19 feels about you? [ Jun Hong ]
- I dun even knw wats he thinking!

What languages does 13 speak? [Jonathan ]
- Hahas. Japanese? Eng and Chi.

Who is 2 going out with? [ Emily ]
- I dunno. Maybe Boys!! Hahas

What grade is 16 in ? [ Gerald]
- Sec 1

What is 5's favorite music? [ Kai Kang ]
-Yearning Heart! Confirm!!!

Would you ever date 3 ? [ Samantha ]
- Of course!! :)

Is 11 single ? [ Audi ]
- hahas. He is..Not! He just dun wanna admit. Haha. JK.

What is 10's last name ? [ Christina ]
- Sorry. But i dunno.

Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 7 ? [ Fionn]
- Nah. I'm not les.

Where does 18 live ? [Stanley]
- Erm...the condo next to the school. I tink.

Who does 1 like ? [ Kimberly ]
-Hahas. I dun say la. Later she blush and scold me.

What is the best thing about 4 ? [ Melissa ]
- She's HYPER!!

Is 21 hard-working ? [Nasrum]
- I dunno much bout him.

What would you like to tell 14 right now ? [Sharmaine ]
- GET WELL SOON!

How did you meet 9 ? [Hong Hui ]
- in sch...

What is the best and worst thing about 2? [ Emily ]
-Best is that she's real funny! Worst...she is VRY VRY ROUGH!

Are you going to know 3 forever ? [ Samantha ]
- I dunno...Yea i tink

How long have you known 26 ? [ Li Ping ]
- 2 and a half years!

Who is 24 ? [Shu Hui ]
- She's a vry sweet Gd fren of mine!

Are you or did you ever date 28 ? [ Alastair ]
- No...

Do you have a crush on 27 ? [Zong Qing ]
- WEll......

Would you kiss 25 ? [ Crystal]
- Nope...

Have you hugged/kissed 22 ? [ Benjamin]
- Obviously not!

Is 29 your bff? [ Xiang Jun ]
- Well...o-k onli.

What do you hate about 23 ? [ Zhi Xin ]
- Hahas. Her beats are quite painful!

What's your relationship with 30? [ Kenneth ]
- Well...4 years of friendship. I luv beating him and playing with him! Hahas.

OK!! Done! Woots. Fun! :D


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



Magic;




Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤


Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.



Links


Music is love ♪
This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.