.
Hahahaha. This look so lyk Audi. Look at the curly hair. haha :)
Haha. This is the first pic. I drew it! So cute rite?! HahahaToday school was OK. History was quite funny. Erm..Lit and Geo were quite boring. Eng is most Boring lesson!!!! Kk...After school..went to whitesand. Today should be the most freaking damn WORST weather. It was raining so so so heavily. And the bus-stop was filled with PPL!. Ok..nvm. Me, Emily and Kimberly went to Whitesands to eat lunch today. Kim suggested eating at a chi restaurant! Woots. She's soo $$ hor. haha. O-k. We ate some chi food...and the bill came. It was $39.90!!! Omg. How EX was that. They both paid $12 each. The remaining was paid by me! Haiz :( hahaha. Then..just as we were about to leave Whitesand...sm1 kicked my shoe and it Hurts! It was the damn audi! hahas. Erm...I just had a vry fun time in Msn chatting with Audi/Dini/Buffpig. Haha.
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

