.
Ok...School officially sucks today~ Stupid. Haiz. But Pe was fun! :) Then..eng was Boring Boring. Assembly too. Erm...Recess was fun. Me and Kim just stayed in the classroom for the whole 30 mins. Then...Ms Lee came to me in the beginning of her English lesson telling me that I was nominated for Psl?! Oh..wtf! I'm soo not interested lol. I wanted to reject her after school..but she said we will talk tmr. XD. After school, i went to Whitesands with Emily. YAY! :) We ate at Kfc and i was super full. After dat, we saw Pei Zhen, Alecia, Fionn and Melissa. Then we all went to popular to buy some stuffs then we went home. But...Emily came to my house, saying she wanna do homework! Yay. She gone home at around 6pm. And..now I'm so super bored. Oh...damn. Wat a lousy Mon it is today! But luckily got a vry Good news. All CCAs still stand down till further notice. YAY!! Woots. I'm not a least bit interested in my Cca. I am soo desperate to change my damn Fking CCa. Haiz. Plsss Kim. Go with me to find the Teacher. I hope we can/Must finish up the cca stuff DIS WEEK! And..U promised! So u better keep it. Thanks soo much! :)
◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►
Magic;

Call me EMMA☺. I love my friends, family. Crazy, goofy,MUSIC♪❤
Cause when i close my eyes, I'm somewhere with you.
Links
Kai Kang
Frederick
Alecia
Jonathan
Kimberly
Milton
Fionn
zhi Yu
Benjamin
Emily
Hong Hui
Christina
Melissa
Jun Hong
Pei Zhen
Samantha
Sharmaine
2E1!
Shannon
Amanda
Amanda Lau
Fann
Music is love ♪

